Makes two small loaves
For the pumpkin bread:
1 cup pumpkin puree
3 Tbsp psyllium husk
6 Tbsp water
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground allspice
1/4 tsp ground cloves
pinch of sea salt
For the frosting (optional):
7 Tbsp coconut oil, melted and still warm
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1 Tbsp mucuna pruriens (or substitute with your favorite superfood powder, it will just give you a different color)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, all spice, ground cloves, and sea salt, and mix thoroughly.
3. In a separate bowl, add the psyllium husk and water, and stir until gelatinous. Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract, and mix until well combined.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
5. Place the dough into two mini loaf pans.
6. Bake for 18–20 minutes, or until firm.
7. Prepare frosting by mixing ingredients until well combined and chilling in fridge for 15 minutes.
8. Top with frosting if desired.
Taken From: wellandgood.com