2018 is just days away and it's time to start brainstorming New Year's resolutions. Too bad it's so easy to give up on them a month later. According to a study at University of Scranton, only 8% of Americans actually achieve their New Years resolutions. So how do we become part of that 8%?
Here are some tips on how to achieve your New Year's resolutions:
1. Simplify: Don't set too many goals. That becomes overwhelming and less appealing.
2. Specific: Set time frames, state certain amounts (weight loss goals), and be realistic.
3. Keep Track: Record updates to track your efforts. Being able to see where you started to where you end up, is a great way to motivate yourself to keep going!
Looking for a few healthy resolutions, but you aren't sure where to begin?
Start small and go from there:
1. Go to bed 15 minutes early
2. Drink more water
3. Trade one unhealthy snack a day with a fruit or vegetable
New Year's resolutions are hard to keep, but with these tips and the help of EnduraQ, maybe they'll be a little easier this year. See you in the New Year!
By: Dan Diamond