- 1 cup brazil nuts (toasted or raw)
- 2/3 cup walnuts (toasted or raw)
- 1/3 cup plus 3 Tbsp pumpkin puree (room temperature, not cold)
- ½ tsp salt
- Put brazil nuts into a food processor and process until smooth. This should yield approximately ½ cup of nut butter. Remove from food processor and set aside.
- Put walnuts into food processor and process until desired consistency is reached (you can leave the walnut butter a little chunky if you prefer). This should yield approximately 1/3 cup of nut butter.
- Add brazil nut butter to walnut butter inside the food processor. Add salt and process until the nut butters are combined.
- Slowly add pumpkin puree, a few tablespoons at a time, to the nut butter mixture. Process until desired consistency is reached.
This is the perfect snack to keep you full between meals, and the addition of pumpkin purée lowers the calorie count. Enjoy with an apple, bread, or a spoon!