Try this 30-minute butt workout to feel the burn and don't forget to take your EnduraQ to relieve soreness and give you extra energy to push through your day!
- Plié jumps, first position: Heels together, toes apart, arms stretched out straight (2 minutes)
Fire hydrant side kick to donkey kick.
2. Butt sculpting
For these exercises, try using 1-2 pound ankle weights. Complete 4 sets of 8 reps on each leg.
- Leg lifts (keep top foot angled towards the ground)
- Leg lifts (keep legs perpendicular to your body in a 90-degree angle)
- Donkey kicks
- Fire hydrant to side kick
- Single-leg bridge lifts
3. Cardio (again)
- Plié jumps, second position: Legs in a squat, feet outward, arms stretched out straight (2 minutes)
Lunge arm circles.
- Shoulder press into arm raise with 1-2 pound ball weights (10 reps)
- Small arm circles with weights while in a lunge (10 reps per leg)
- Tricep push-back while leaning forward and balancing on one leg (10 reps per leg)
- Standing kicks with hands in fists in front of face as you balance on one leg (10 reps per leg)
- Plié jumps, second position: Legs in a squat position with toes pointed out, arms stretched out straight (2 minutes)
V-sit and roll-and-extend
- Seated crunches with arm twist—begin with arms straight in front, holding 1-2 pound balls, then twist to each side (raising that arm as you move), and finally hold both hands straight above your head as you face center (20 reps)
- Crunches with one leg straight on the ground, one leg up in the air, with the ball weights (10 reps per leg)
- V-sit and roll-and-extend—after crunching into a V, roll onto your stomach and lift your legs and feet together. Repeat by rolling onto the opposite side (5 per side)
- Forearm plank with hands squeezed together (2 minutes)